Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sunday Scribblings ~ #174 Anticipation

I anticipate:

* Sitting down each week, rejoining and writing my
Sunday Scribbling
(it has been ages)
* My daughter is starting Kindergarten in a three
weeks
* Working from home at the beginning of next year
* NanoWriMo:This year I have a theme, have been
practicing and will finish
* Endings to most every book I read, especially when it’s one I cannot put down
* Getting something I ordered in the mail
* Hearing from friends I haven’t heard from in a while, but see what has
transpired in their lives through either facebook or twitter
* The progress I make as I make major changes in my life

I love anticipation. It fuels me. It makes me want to start things just to know how they will end.

Check out more Sunday Scribblings here

3 comments:

  1. wow your daughter is starting kindergarten :D must be a great feeling :D


    ending person eh :)

    Muted Anticipations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many things to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your daughter settles nicely in KG!

    white curtains bellow from open window


    Please don't forget to post your creative works at Monday Poetry Train Revisited too!

    ReplyDelete