Thursday, October 22, 2009

National Novel Writing Month

Yippie, It's almost here NaNo(National Novel Writing Month. I am so excited!!! Every single year, since October 2006 when I made my first attempt to try it, I did not finish. Actually, I think once I signed up but never even had the chance to start. This year though I have everything mapped out and I am good to go.

I am even reading the book No Plot No Problem-The NaNo Handbook. It has been a great inspiration to me. I am determined to finish this year. It is on my goal list for 2009 and I will be especially excited to cross it off my list as an accomplishment.

I am using this as a way to challenge my inner writer who has been asleep for too many years now. Waking up my muse by completing this is my ultimate goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment