Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ugggh, This Pollen Is Killing Me.

Well, the brain child I am decided last weekend to mow the lawn without a mask in a time when (had I been thinking) should have known that the pollen levels are at their highest. Needless to say, I have been filled with congestion, doing a mock Netti pot cleanse as well as trying to drink as much liquid and whatever else I can that will loosen this phlegm that is literally choking me to death, if not tickling my throat and making me cough a lung or two up.
Thank goodness for Yerba Mate, almond milk and agave. It is so soothing and I can't get enough. So, I am going to climb into bed, rest and snuggle up with a good book or a great t.v. show (LOL!) and see if I can shorten this pollen death sentence I am forced to endure.

No comments:

Post a Comment