Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Rambling's



I have been out trying to take pictures, and trying to recreate my love for photography. It has been so long. I used to shoot constantly with a Nikon film 35mm and then one day the shutter jammed. Due to the fact that it would be more to fix than to buy a new camera I sold it for parts on eBay. At this point I have a little point and shoot Nikon that I use to take pictures for eBay, but other than that I haven't been able to master using it or even understand how. I really want an SLR so I guess I am subconsciously avoiding the learning process until I get my SLR.

I borrowed my daughter's father's Sony A350 and went on a shooting rampage. This is one of the odd pictures I took, but there is something I really love about it. I really reconnected with the feeling of taking pictures and the beauty you can find in things.

Reconnecting with photography also made me reconnect with myself, my hobbies and things that I love to do that are important to me. It is helping me recapture parts of myself that I had buried and forgotten existed.

This fall I am going to be taking classes here to become a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach and classes (not sure where yet) to become certified in making and teaching others about Raw Food.

I am planning and working through some other goals I have from myself. In the meantime I am heavily involved in reading, and working on The Artist's Way and 52 projects. I will begin to document here on my blog as I complete things.

Hope everyone has a super weekend and enjoy whatever you have planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment