Monday, December 27, 2010

Sunday Scribblings #257~Manifesto

2011 Manifesto

I know I want 2011 to be VERY different from 2010.

This year there will be NO EXCUSES allowed.

I will get out of debt completely.
I will continue to be healthier than I have ever been before.
I will make excellent food choices. I will juice consistantly.
I will better take care of me all the way around.
I will revamp this blog. I will document more of my year here too.
I will take more pictures.
I will read more books in 2011 than I did in 2010 and write reviews of them.
I will do more of the things I love.
I will by the end of 2011 be solid in my new career.
I will look at purchasing my first home.
I will open my heart and mind to whatever possibilites come my way.
I will give more of myself to those who need me.
I will do more to help the less fortunate.
I will continue to learn, grow and live in the moment.

For more manifesto's click here.

12 comments:

  1. Good luck Lisa - and best wishes for 2011! Jae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your manifesto is not second to mine! Keep up the good work! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your manifesto. You may even surprise yourself by achieving much, much more and realize too that some aims were not that important anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck but remember, never let it trip you up if you DON'T accomplish it. those things can weight you down more than never doing anything at all. Take care and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. none of these things will happen unless you plan. good planning and great list. I am rooting for you

    ReplyDelete
  6. i too am rooting for you!!! great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much everyone for the nice thoughts and wises. I have already begun my goal list, set dates, and will attempt to tackle everything to my best ability.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are waiting to be broken!! Good Luck and lets meet next year end to exchange notes. :) I may be a total failure :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, quite an ambitious list! Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Greetings! How are you?

    I invite you to become a participant at Thursday Poets Rally Week 36… you have until next Wednesday to make a minimum 18 comments among participants.


    Enter your entry here if you are ready

    Hope to see you in, Happy Monday, best wishes for the year of 2011.
    Bless you…

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete