Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mondo Beyondo






"Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable."
— Mary Oliver

Monday I started the Mondo Beyondo online course.
Can I just say, that I am over excited and really happy that I was finally able to get the courage up, to sign up for this class. I feel like a giddy child. I am an avid blog reader (especially crafty blogs). And thought I have never seen myself as an artist in the pen, paper, paint kinda sense, but I love to read artists blogs.

There is an amazing group of soulful women out there that create and who also have amazing blogs. Two of these amazing women are Jen and Andrea who run this online course, to help people discover there dreams and to find was to help them become a reality.

Though, at this point, I do not really know what to expect fully from the course, my mind, heart and soul are completely open to the endless possibilities of fun, discovery and whatever else may happen to trigger within my being. As I proceed to face my dreams, fears, and insecurities through my lessons, I hope that I will take away a new sense of self and put myself of the path to a new life. A life filled with joy, fun, no fear, and love for what I do everyday.

I want to wake up each morning knowing I am happy in my own skin, doing what I love instead of what everyone else thinks I should be doing or becoming.

I will update in this space things going on or lessons learned from Mondo Beyondo in this next five weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment