Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Happy 9th Birthday!





Just an hour left of your special day! You are away on your school overnight and I was sitting here in the silence, thinking of you, and  hoping that your birthday was special in some way! I hope you are having a fab time at Wahsega, and that you guys are learning a lot! I can't wait until you return tomorrow, with all the fun filled stories I know you will be dying to tell me.

I can't believe that my little girl is actually turning nine. It has been such a pleasure to watch you grow into the amazing child that you are. So loving, caring and excepting of others and the world around you. You are a special soul. Don't ever let anyone ever change that about you. You are such a bright and talented young lady. You are filled with such a passion and the joy of learning and experiencing new adventures.

You are a blast to be around, hang out with. Even though we have those mother daughter moments where you are testing the boundaries, I always love you with all of my heart.

I am so happy and proud that you C, are my daughter. I could have wished for a better kid. I love you so dearly and I am so proud of you. Never forget that!

Your positive light and good heart I am positive will bring you happiness and good things.

So Happy Birthday! Turning nine I am sure will bring a whole new year of discoveries for you, and I am excited to see what the year has in store for you.

All my love once again,

Your Mama!



No comments:

Post a Comment