Thursday, July 25, 2013

Babble

So, this is Babble Wine from Trader Joe's, a new favorite of mine! As I was drinking a glass the word Babble resonated with me because I am "a writer" that feels lately, as if all I have inside me is babble, but no decent words to put down on the paper.  am stuck in babble with my thoughts, words and trying to get them out on paper so they make sense and I am fulfilled as a writer.

The word babble's meaning:
  1. Verb
    Talk rapidly and continuously in a foolish, excited, or incomprehensible way: "he would babble on in Spanish".
    Noun
    The sound of people talking quickly and in a way that is difficult or impossible to understand.
    Synonyms
    verb.  prattle - chatter - jabber - tattle - prate - murmur
    noun.  prattle - chatter - babblement - murmur

    Then there is the Tower of Babble: Who's religious context comes form Genesis 11:1-9: 






No comments:

Post a Comment