Sunday, June 29, 2014

Nerdy Auction Girl's Etsy Shop Now Open

So, I am a long time eBay seller. Recently though, I have decided to start branching out and selling my great vintage finds while thrifting and through estate sales on Etsy and eBay! I will begin to slowly transfer all my vintage finds and exclusively sell them one Etsy!

I love to thrift and scout and scour to find deals to resell. I am going to start to post my stuff on my new blog Nerdy Auction Girl that I am in the process of working on. It is here that I will document my picking, and discoveries of great finds and all my adventures that unfold.

I am super excited to embark on this venture. When the Nerdy Girl Auction site is up and operational, I will be posting a link from this site.








No comments:

Post a Comment